MEMPHIS, Tenn. – The West Georgia Wolves soccer team was shutout on Sunday afternoon, 1-0 in Memphis as the Christian Brothers Buccaneers came away with a Gulf South Conference win.
How It Happened
- Christian Brothers outshot West Georgia 13-4 in the loss on Sunday, putting five shots on goals to three from the Wolves.
- The Buccaneer goal came in the 42nd minute as Bailey Tadlock scored the game’s lone goal.
- West Georgia’s Jackie Donaldson made four saves in the game with the one goal allowed.
- The Wolves finish the roadtrip 1-1 and fall to 6-9-1 overall and 4-7 in GSC play.
- CBU is now 9-6-1 overall and sits at 5-5-1 in the GSC with 15 conference points.
West Georgia returns home for the final two home games of the regular season. The Wolves will host in-state rival Shorter on Thursday, November 7 in a 5 p.m. kickoff.