-Ticket holders should be prepared to show their tickets to an usher to gain access to seating sections. Children five years of age and younger are admitted free with a paying adult.
-Tickets cannot be resold at University Stadium. The University of West Georgia is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. There are no refunds on tickets.
-Ticket holder to the University of West Georgia athletic events agrees to abide by stadium and University policies.
-The Will Call window is located at the West Stands entrance of University Stadium. Will Call opens two hours prior to kickoff; a photo ID is required to claim tickets.
-Advance purchase of tickets is encouraged. The West Georgia Athletics Ticket Office, located in the West Box Office at University Stadium, is open 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday-Thursday. Telephone: 678.839.6533
-Advance tickets may also be secured online by visiting uwgsports.com.
-Students, faculty, and staff may purchase General Admission or reserved seats by contacting 678.839.6533 or visiting uwgsports.com
Game Day Tickets
-Tickets may be purchased at the University Stadium Box Office two hours prior to kickoff on game days. Tickets will be distributed as available; specific seats cannot be selected.
Entering University Stadium
-All entry to University Stadium is through designated gates, located appropriately on University Stadium property. On game days, University Stadium gates open 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
-Designated seating for disabled spectators is located on the concourse level on both sides of University Stadium. All spaces are reserved and must be purchased at regular price through the athletic department.
-In case of emergency, the public address announcer will notify fans of developing situations in order to make informed decisions concerning their well-being. Please familiarize yourself with the nearest exit points of the stadium.
-Emergency care is provided in University Stadium. Please notify any usher or member of our Event Management Team if a need arises.
-Game programs will be sold at each home game prior to the game at University Stadium. As well, programs will be sold throughout the stadium during the competition.
-In order to insure a fan- and family-friendly atmosphere, the following items are prohibited in University Stadium:
* Alcoholic beverages
* Tobacco use
* Containers or coolers
* Flags on poles
-Security personnel may inspect camera bags, pocketbooks and similar items at the entrance gate. The University of West Georgia reserves the right to remove from University Stadium anyone who is intoxicated, using foul or abusive language, or behaving inappropriately.
- Coaches, student-athletes, employees or individuals associated with each institution, including alumni, fans, patrons, and boosters shall conduct themselves with respect and good sportsmanship. At all times, their behavior shall reflect the high standards of honor and integrity that characterize collegiate athletics and the GSC. In order to continue the promotion of civility in society, coaches, student-athletes and all others associated with these athletic programs and events should treat others with the fundamental values of respect, fairness, civility, honesty and responsibility.
Access to the Playing Field
- Access to the competition area shall be limited to participating student-athletes, coaches, officials, support personnel and properly-credentialed individuals at all times. For the safety of participants and spectators, at no time before, during or after a contest shall spectators be permitted to enter the competition area. Penalties against individuals who improperly enter the competition area shall be imposed.
- Concession stands are located on the East and West concourse areas. The West concessions are located on the concourse level, under the grand stands, while the East concessions are located at the top of the stands.
- Restrooms are conveniently located in the concessional areas in the East and West stands of University Stadium. Portable restrooms are also located outside the stadium for your pre- and post-game convenience.
Parking- Approved Spaces
- Reserved priority parking will be controlled by signage and passes. You must have a properly secured parking permit to park in certain designated areas. There are an appropriate number of parking spaces that have been allocated to accommodate most fans. To help meet these parking needs, we ask that you do not set up tailgating materials in the surrounding parking spaces. Grassed areas adjoining all parking areas are available for your tailgating experience and enjoyment.
Handicapped Accessible Parking
- Handicap permit holders can park in the paved lots on a first come, first serve basis while spaces remain available. Standard parking fees apply.
- For the convenience of the fans, we will supply complimentary shuttles from various locations on campus. Following games, the shuttles will transport fans back to their respective lots.
Pre-game and Post-Game Traffic Management
- There has been extensive planning done on the proper flow of traffic during pre- and post-game. There will be officials directing traffic for the convenience of the fans. These plans have been developed to lead to a more pleasurable experience for each individual.
Tailgating Power Sources
- Power Sources such as generators for tailgating needs is the responsibility of the fan. The University and Athletic Department will not supply power sources for personal use.
Smoking and Tobacco Policy
- The University of West Georgia is a tobacco-free campus and environment.
- All food and drink containers, bottles, horns, cans, thermos bottles, ice bags, ice chests, backpacks, large bags, video cameras, strollers, infant seats, pocket knives, or any object deemed to be hazardous by the game management personnel are prohibited inside University Stadium.
Food and Beverage
- Food and drink are prohibited from being brought into the stadium. Aramark Corp. is the official concessionaire for University Stadium.
- All still cameras are permitted.
- All banners must be approved prior to display in University Stadium. Call 678.839.3962 no later than 72 hours prior to kickoff for approval.
The University of West Georgia reserves the rights to update and enforce any policies not included in this document.