CARROLLTON, Ga. – The West Georgia Wolves and Georgia College Bobcats played to a scoreless draw in an extremely physical match on Sunday afternoon at University Field.
How It Happened
- West Georgia outshot the Bobcats in the game, 16-11, but in terms of shots on goal the Bobcats had five to UWG’s three.
- The Wolves led in possession by a 56 to 44 percent margin.
- There was a total of 18 fouls in the game with Georgia College committing 10 and UWG committing eight.
- The Bobcats held the edge in corners, 4-1.
- Junior keeper Jackie Donaldson finished the game with five saves.
- West Georgia finishes up the non-conference portion of the schedule with a 2-2-1 record.
- The Bobcats are now 1-4-1 on the year.
The Wolves remain home next weekend and open up Gulf South Conference play s they host Auburn Montgomery at University Field on Friday at 5 p.m.