CARROLLTON, Ga. – Due to inclement weather, the Baseball Prospect Camp on August 18th will be cancelled. With heavy rain recieved on Friday and more in the forecast on Saturday, head coach Skip Fite has called tomorrow's camp off.

For those who have already registered, there will be two options: if the athlete is available for the October 13th date and would like to participate, their fees will be rolled over to that camp. If the athlete cannot make that date, the money will be refunded to them.

For more information on the Prospect Camp on October 13th please see the camp registration link. For questions about camp, email Assistant Coach Jeff Smith at